- You can add and manage products in Products → All Products.
- The theme supports all types of products (simple, variable, downloadable, affiliate).
- Follow the official WooCommerce guide on adding and managing products to configure them for your store.
Variable size products
WooCommerce allows you to create variable products with varying sizes (like Small, Medium, Large etc.) and the choices will be available as select lists.
Variable color products
By default WooCommerce allows you to upload 1 additional picture per variation (usually you'd use this to show how the color of a product changes).
This is the recommended way of setting up your color variations (since it's a WooCommerce default).
You can install BLK Additional Variation Images plugin to be able to upload multiple images for each product variation.
Variable color products as separate (linked) products
We provide a mechanism that allows you to link multiple prodcuts together. In this way you can also have multiple images per variation.
It has an advantage of showing both colors as separate products on catalog pages (default WooCommerce's variations are combined into one product).
This method is frequently used by stores and for many it's a preferable way of handling multi-color products. However, we do not recommend this method because it's not compatible with other themes.
Follow the steps to link products:
- Create two products with the same title and one color per product.
- Use "Linked color products" custom fields to and pick all products that should be displayed.
- The BLK Color Filters plugin has to be active.
Additional information specific to this theme:
- The default WooCommerce features (flex slider, zoom and lightbox) work with this theme and can be enabled with standard
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' )and
add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' )calls in your child theme.
bl-product-gallery-scrollCSS class added to the
bodytag will make the images stacked one below another vertically (this is disabled by default).
- Each product can have a background color if you have Advanced Custom Fields plugin enabled and if you have imported its custom fields in Ikon Importer.