WordPress comes with a set of philosophies and design princisples which we agree with and adhere to.
We design our themes and plugins to be efficient tools for your business which (among others):
- Can be configured in under 5 minutes.
- Don't require manual.
- Don't require further custom modifications (other than personalization such as uploading logos and setting brand colors).
- Have high conversion rate of visitors into subsrcibers and paying and returning customers.
- Have fast navigation from homepage to checkout.
Our page templates and functionality plugins were selected from among many possibilities to best satisfy the above goals.
There is not much that you should customize
- We already deliver you well-designed pages that serve their purpose well. For most people what we deliver is sufficient to have a fully functional store.
- Many users ask us "how to customize fonts" or "how to change the color or shape of some button". We don't offer any tool for that because most of our users can't set the correct font settings. Fonts usually have multiple breakpoints and sizes (usually mobile and desktop). A single option would not be sufficient to configure that. Every change requires testing on all popular devices and browsers. In other words configuring the fonts and spacings correctly requires a professional designer and developer.
The basic customization and personalization options are available (like accent color, header color or footer color).
Any further customization options will be delivered only when agreed upon by the community.
You can track progress of all open requests on the feature requests page.