Configuring WooCommerce 3.x with Daisho
Follow the steps to set up WooCommerce 3.x with Daisho:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and install WooCommerce. The theme was tested with WooCommerce 3.1 but it should work with some older and some further WooCommerce vesions as well.
- Activate WooCommerce on the same page.
- After activating it you'll be redirected to WooCommerce Setup Wizard which (among other things) will add four WooCommerce pages to you Pages → All Pages section:
- My account
- Go to Daisho → Demo and import the demo products if you want.
- Follow the official guide to configure the remaining things.