Importing the content
You need this plugin to import the demo content.
Importing the demo content is optional.
Known issues (post-import steps)
Import notes and steps to take after the import:
- Images — The images will not be imported. This is according to the marketplace guidelines.
- Menus — The menus will only be imported if the corresponding pages are imported.
- Pages → Contact us (v1) and Pages → Contact us (v2)
- The Google Maps API key will not be imported. Please generate your API key on https://console.developers.google.com/ if you'll be using this page.
- If you already have a form with the same name then our form won't be imported.
- Pages → The BLK Legend — The WooCommerce products block loads "Black" products. But since the importer imports pages before products then there are no "Black" product IDs yet to assign to that page. Hence, this page will not display any products when you import it and you'll have to manually edit it to show them.
- Widgets — They will not be imported. On the demo website we only use 4 AJAX filter widgets which are attached to 2 shop filters widget areas. Follow the Shop filters guide to configure them.
- Permalinks — They will not be changed for you. You can update them in Administration → Settings → Permalinks. We use "Post name" setting on the demo website.